Are you ready?
The ICO will commence July 10th, 2017, 10:00 UTC. The Smart Contract address where Ether should be sent to, can be found shortly before the ICO here: https://www.digitaldevelopersfund.com/ico/
Quick Facts About the ICO
- The only accepted currency in the ICO is Ether (ETH).
- DDF Tokens are a ERC20 token. They can be viewed in any supporting Ethereum wallet, for example MyEtherWallet.com, MIST, Parity, or Token.im.
- ICO participants send Ether to the ICO address that will be published on the DDF website. The Smart Contract mints DDF tokens instantly and sends them directly to the user’s wallet.
- Tokens are then immediately transferrable.
- 1,000 DDF = 1 ETH
How to Prepare for the ICO
- Convert your funds into Ether and send them to a wallet that supports ERC20 token.
- On Monday, go to https://www.digitaldevelopersfund.com/ico/ to find the Smart Contract address.
- Caution: Do not send funds to the Smart Contract from an exchange or multi-sig wallet. You will lose funds this way.
- Caution: Do not send funds before the ICO starts and the website clearly announces that the ICO is live.
- Join the official Telegram group to keep up with the latest developments: https://t.me/DigitalDevelopersFund
After the ICO
Immediate after the ICO, DDF Tokens will be tradeable on coss.io.
The bulk of the Ethereum proceeds from the token sale (70%) will be used directly for portfolio investments. A further 15% will be used for a reserve fund, and 15% will be used to fund operations.
The first net profit will be distributed September 30th, 2017.
In the past weeks, Blockchain experts like Rune Evensen (from the exchange coss.io), Reuben Godfrey (also an advisor to SONM), Ruslan Gavrilyuk (of TAAS) and George Daneliua (zrCoin) have joined our advisory board.
We have also announced a strategic partnership with COSS.io to list the DDF token on their exchange right after the ICO. With TAAS, we have agreed to use their Crypto Audit to bring further transparency to the fund’s investments.
Looking forward to see you Monday!